Marsblade Development ProgramThe Official Inter-Club Program of IRHL and Farm Tough
ARE YOU READY?
To Develop Your Skills
To Build Your Confidence
To Grow Your Game
WHAT DO YOU DO IN THE OFF-SEASON?
Do you play spring and summer ice hockey?
Do you see your skills and confidence improving?
Are you seeing the development you expected?
WHAT IF THERE WAS A BETTER WAY?
What if you could take a mental break, train off the ice AND still develop your skills and confidence, returning to your ice season stronger? Would you take a chance on a different approach to hockey training?
MARSBLADE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
We have created a true results based training program that challenges status quo. Through INNOVATION and a KIDS FIRST approach philosophy, our methods will change the way your son or daughter plays.
- April – May – June: 2 weekends per month, No overnights
- 6 Skills Sessions, 6 Full Length Games, Mini-Tournament
- Ozaukee Ice Center in Wisconsin & Salt Creek in Illinois
- Marsblade Reversible Jersey and Pants
- Program lead by Peter Dale and Dan Costanza
- Skills Training and Development with immediate feedback
- Longer Games with 100% parity for skaters and goalies
WHY WE SUCCEED!
Motivation through Positive Reinforcement
Coaching through Effort Based Language
Structure and Discipline
More questions? Call us at 414-899-5960