PETER DALEFounder, Owner of Farm Tough Hockey
The Home of Farm Tough Hockey
Peter Dale, Owner and Keeper of the Farm
My name is Peter Dale and for OVER 20 years I have dedicated myself to teaching kids and adults positive, long-term habits in sports and life through hockey. I have taught over 20,000 players of all age levels and skills levels, domestically and internationally. In 2007, I purchased a 5 ½ acre farm in Wisconsin and converted two of the barns into off-rink training centers.
This was the birth of Farm Tough Hockey. My programs focuses on four key areas:
- skills improvement
- mental toughness
At Farm Tough Hockey, our goal is to help empower players of all ages and skill levels to learn, progress and excel. At The Farm, it’s so much more than hockey. We help players become aware of their current strengths and weaknesses. We give them tools that improve their actions for better results. We help players create new, long-term habits that stick! We take a KIDS FIRST approach to everything we do. We want each and every program to be a larger than life experience! One that truly impacts each player and makes a difference both and off the rink!
Sometimes someone says, or writes something that describes what you were unable to put into words. Claude Bristol, the author of The Magic of Believing, did just that for me when he wrote:
“One day you will find yourself in the position you sought through the aid of the subconscious, and doing the work you envisioned for yourself. Then, when you look back, you will see how the things you were called upon to do all formed a logical line of events, the last one of which was your final arriving. The reward of your sincerest hopes and desires, your own triumphant personal success!”
I never fully tied my concepts and businesses together until now. Farm Tough Hockey is a culmination of my life’s work, united under one brand, with one philosophy. This philosophy has been shaped from my experience as an elite/professional athlete, instructor, son, brother, husband, parent, and friend. I call this Farm-tol-o-gy. I live and breathe the essence of this philosophy: dig deep, work hard, give thanks, believe in yourself, and you will be rewarded.
I look forward to seeing you at The Farm!
- College Ice Hockey, Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota
- Select 17 USA Team Participant
- Des Moines Buccaneers Organization
- 6-Time World Champion, Team USA
- Pro Roller Hockey, St. Louis Vipers of Roller Hockey International
- Pro Roller Hockey, Heavy Metal, ESPN’s Pro Beach Hockey
- National Champion: NARCh, State Wars, TORHS, USARS
- JR USA Roller Hockey Team
- High School Varsity Ice Hockey, Wisconsin
- Youth Ice Hockey, Wisconsin
- Farm Tough Roller Club Teams, U6-U16
- Owner/Operator of the Farm, hockey specific training center in Wisconsin
- Founder of USA Clinics, the #1 Roller Hockey Instructional Program in the World