RESIDENCE CAMPS ON THE FARMThe Ultimate Hockey Training Experience
The Ultimate Farm Tough Training Experience:
If you are looking for the most unique summer hockey training experience, I invite you to come to my farm and train with me. I train both ice and roller hockey players in a small group setting. This ensures you get one-on-one training and personalized attention that will address your specific strengths and weaknesses. This is the most fun and comprehensive training I do with athletes. Come and get Farm Tough!
Residence Camp Highlights (May – September)
- Fitness workouts you can take with you to do at home
- Skills training, 4-6 hours per day
- Mental training to support your training goals
- Nutritional training to improve your diet and make lasting changes
- Unlimited access to the Big Barn for additional practice
Come for a 2-5 day program! Programs can be longer upon request. Contact us for more details.
Live, Eat, Breath, and Train FARM TOUGH with our residence camps
Questions? Call us at 414-899-5960
Carter’s now back at school at Shattuck after a very good but too brief summer at home! He worked hard this summer and is focussed on making the Prep team this season. I wanted to take a minute to thank you for the impact you had on him. He has also been driven but I think you really helped focus him further. He really enjoyed the workouts with you and the group at the Farm!
– T. Lukenda
Twenty years from now, our kid’s youth hockey experience will be a blur, except for 2 things that will stand out:
1) The Magic Moment and the between period mite scrimmages at the Admirals games and 2) time spent at the Farm. Those things are very unique and valuable lifetime memories!
– E. Hendee
We just arrived yesterday from Chicago. We did all the typical visits: walked the “magnificient mile” ten times, visited all the museums, the Sears tower, the Navy Pier and had a wonderful dinner at the “ Signature Room at the 95th” floor in the Hancock building, but by far Pewaukee and the Farm were the best experiences ever. The kids will remember it for life. They are looking forward to coming back next year.
– R. Marques, Spain